I take a vested interest in my patients’ needs and concerns in order to provide them with the utmost quality of care. I ensure that my patients are comfortable, and they understand the treatment being provided. I take great pride in the state-of-the-art equipment and technology that I use in order to provide the best possible treatment available.
- Bachelor of Arts, biology – Binghamton University
- Doctor of Dental Surgery – University at Buffalo School of Dental Medicine
I believe it is extremely important to keep up with new techniques and technology to best care for my patients. In addition to my education, I also have advanced training in both dental implants and aesthetic dentistry. I am a certified Invisalign® provider and take continuing education courses in all aspects of dentistry.
- American Dental Association
- New York State Dental Association
- Dental Study Club of New York
- New York Dental Forum
- New York County Dental Society
- American Academyof Clear Aligners
- Preferred Invisalign Provider
Outside the Office
When I’m not with my patients, I enjoy spending time with my wife, Stephanie, and our children, Graham, Blake, and Kiera. My hobbies include biking, weight training at the gym, traveling, and relaxing on the beach with a good book.