CPW Dental welcomes you back!
We re-opened our office on June 8th and have carefully resumed our full scope of dental care. At Central Park West Dental, we are continually focused on the health and well-being of our team and our patients. To ensure a safe and healthy environment for everyone, we are following the direction of the CDC, the American Dental Association, and the New York State Dept. of Health by implementing the following:
- We are reviewing screening questions with each patient on the phone prior to your appointment and again when you arrive for your appointment.
- Each patient is having their temperature taken upon arrival.
- A hand sanitizing station is available for you to use upon entering the office. We also ask that you wear a face covering when entering the office.
- All team members are wearing the appropriate Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Universal infection control protocols, which we have always followed as per the CDC & OSHA, are in place. All high-contact surfaces are regularly disinfected throughout the day.
- Appointment times are being spread out to allow for proper social distancing as well as to reduce the number of patients in the reception area.
- We have installed air filtration units (with medical grade HEPA and carbon filters) in every operatory and the reception area.
- Treatment rooms, as well as common areas, are treated regularly with an environmentally safe disinfectant to further sanitize the entire office space.
We truly feel that with the infection control protocols we have always had in place along with the latest innovative technology we have recently implemented, our office will be one of the safest environments you will encounter in the “new norm." Your dental health is important and impacts your overall health. We are committed to supporting each and every one of you as we return to full services beyond emergency care. We look forward to scheduling your next visit. New patients are always welcome.