Dr. Kim is a residency trained general dentist in NYC. He provides thorough comprehensive dental care through open communication with the patients.
With a strong belief that continuing education is an essential part of his career, Dr. Kim pursues numerous postdoctoral courses in clinical dentistry and actively participates in various professional organizations.
Dr. Kim has advanced training in treating multidisciplinary complex dental cases, dental implants, cosmetic dentistry, oral surgery, jaw joint disorders and occlusion, restorative and preventive dentistry.
- BS, Molecular Cell Biology – University of Illinois Urbana Champaign
- Doctor of Dental Medicine – University of Louisville (Delphi Honor Society)
- AEGD-2years -Chief resident- University of Florida St Petersburg
Dr. Kim received a prestigious fellowship award from the Academy of General Dentistry and International Congress of Oral Implantologists, and currently serves as a committee member at the American Equilibration Society. He is the treasurer/secretary, study club leader and blog content contributor at the Dawson Academy, a renowned educational and clinical facility that teaches fundamental skills in occlusion, TMJ disorder and comprehensive esthetic dentistry. He also completed a year-long comprehensive implant continuum at University of Florida and orofacial pain residency at the LSU School of Dentistry.
- American Equilibration Society
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- American Academy of Oral Systemic Health
- International Congress of Oral Implantologists
- Academy of General Dentistry
- New York State Dental Association
- New York County Dental Society
- American Dental Association
Outside the Office
Dr. Kim enjoys all sports, especially soccer. He also enjoys traveling, spending time with his wife, and is a coffee aficionado.